- Manage welding related projects including the analyses and testing required that would ensure weld quality and the integrity of new and vintage pipeline welds.
- Support the other service lines as it applies to pipeline weld integrity and pipeline repair methods used by the industry.
- Perform computer analyzes to determine welding parameters that could be used by clients to deposit safe in-service welds in the field.
- Provide information to clients by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Research and prepare project proposals for existing or new customers including bidding and securing new work.
- Ensure project required set up documentation is submitted, invoicing is reviewed, accurate and, timely and control the working project budget to meet client requirements.
- Provide training and mentoring to new and existing staff as needed.
- Establish and maintain a good client relationship and reputation as being a subject matter expert and a valued resource.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical