- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients preferences and budget.
- Making and confirming bookings, often via a Global Distribution System (computerized central reservation system).
- Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
- Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients circumstances.
- Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
- Responsible for handling customer enquiries, converting enquiries into sales, ensuring proper service support to customers, and collection of outstanding dues and cash
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Travel Desk Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time