- Skill in the use of Survey equipments like GPS, Total Station, Dumpy level and Radio Detection
- Duty include the proposal of new lines using GPS, fixing and shifting of Bench Marks, Marking
- coordinates, Capturing Topographical data, shape, contour, location, elevation, land features etc.
- Converting survey data/ points to digital format.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+