- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Note : Male candidate only
- Benifits : Accommdation Free
Salary: INR 90,000 - 1,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
Contact Company:Sisco Jobs
Reference Id:Job ID - 60719228