- Structural drafters produce technical drawings based on rough sketches, specifications and calculations from engineers, surveyors and architects.
- Dip or BE with min 5yrs of exp. Gulf Exp preferable
- They add or make necessary changes to designs while checking and verifying that drawings conform to specifications.
- They consult with other drafters, architects, designers, construction supervisors and clients.
- Structural drafters write detailed reports, calculate material amounts and costs and prepare construction specifications and timelines.
- They operate CAD systems to create multi-dimensional graphic views, flow charts, layouts and detailed working drawings to simulate and analyze potential design problems.
- They also use calculators, slide rules, squares, drafting tables and other drawing equipment to check for mistakes and make corrections by hand.
- Structural drafters often team with or supervise other drafters
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Diploma - Civil