Roles and responsibilities
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
- Counts, weighs, and measures goods received or issued.
- Directs the maintenance and operation of gas, electric, or hand operated stores equipment.
- Establishes standards and methods for packaging and storing supplies and materials.
- Estimates cost and assigns account codes to items purchased.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, Diploma - Any Specialization