- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Food Technology, Hospitality and Hotel Management, Diploma - Hotel Management