- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Daily stock updating data and reporting to the site in charge regarding the stock.
- Every material stock register, Bin card, and document files maintaining.
- Daily issue slips entry of issued materials.
- Unloading, receiving, recording and stocking of material. And measuring all materials. Communicating with mathadi etc.
- Systematic material stacking and wastage controlling.
- Auditing and physical checking of all materials monthly basis.
- Knowledge of first in and first out system.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Export / Import
Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Full Time, Permanent