- Managing sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Training and motivating the team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly targets.
- Develop and manage efficient agency channel sales.
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the reporting authority
- Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to Regional Sales Heads.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+