- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, although the Safety Officer may exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan
- Must Hold NEBOSH Level 3
- Preferred GCC Experience
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile