- Prepare all installation and selection documents for all mechanical equipments.
- Collaborate with team of designers to complete all mechanical capital projects and provide all engineering support.
- Prepare and design all construction bid documents.
- Provide support to all expense projects and maintain accuracy in all piping project and ensure compliance to all piping material specifications and maintain knowledge on all orders.
- Analyze all mechanical designs and prepare various concepts for piping designs and develop required mechanical drawings.
- Inspect all mechanical equipments and analyze all equipments and ensure adherence to all present technology.
- Provide assistance to all senior engineers and recommend improvements to all design and travel to site to analyze all equipment and maintain efficient relation with all plant personnel.
- Ensure yard checks are done and repairs are completed (if necessary) prior to official inspection being arranged
- Monitor and ensure all work is carried out according to the latest revision drawing and complies with Contract Specifications, Class Requirements and Quality Management System procedures
- Monitor the progress of work and report the status of completion of the official inspections such as accepted, rejected, postponed or cancelled to the respective project manager
- Check and endorse inspection record prior to issue to Customer
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Marine
Shipping / Marine
Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Full Time, Permanent