- Conduct, witness and review welding procedure specification and welder/welding operators qualification test.
- Verify material chemical composition and mechanical properties which shown on mill test reports.
- Interpret drawings, prepare, review and oversee the execution of visual inspection and NDT test plans.
- Monitor and ensure proper documentation of project inspection and test report and review delivery documents.
- Liase with classification surveyors and owners representative on daily inspection requirement
- Perform specific inspection and related activities i.e. visual inspection dimension verification, hydrostatic/pneumatic test etc. in compliance with class/client requirement.
- Evaluated and resolve technical problems from production related to error in construction, initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product non-conformities.
- Audit and review internal and contractors quality system.
- Verify and maintain material and welder traceability records. Prepare and compile traceability records.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical