- Gauges Manufacturing
- planning and organizing production schedules.
- estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials, etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical