- Must have 3 Exp in wooden furniture manufacturingonly.
- Identify manufacturing needs for new products in development.
- Assist with shop floor layout and cell designs.
- Generating production documentation such as assembly instructions.
- Reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods and work instructions.
- Ensure product and process quality meets the specifications required.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time.
- Support and lead continuous improvement, problem-solving and process improvement activities.
- Carry out FMEAs, (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) process documentation and implement improvements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement activities Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical