- Required Good English, Should Have Exp In Grp Pipe
- Lamination, Tank Fabrication, Tank Coating Or Lining, Required
- Expert In Technical Sub Metal For Qc, Supervise All Frp
- Activities, Responsible For Site Visit.
- Coordinate senior development engineer to implement all new products and provide support to all new applications conduct various laboratory studies to analyze all data and prepare technical reports.
- Manage multiple development programs and utilize various processing techniques to design all data for all customers and development programs.
- Administer and analyze all data for all customers and technical management and recommend investigations for all polymer processes.
- Monitor all customer issues and assist to identify and resolve issues effectively and assist senior staff to develop resolution for all issues.
- Maintain all product improvement policies and promote efficient and safe lab operations to resolve same and ensure adherence to all site safety regulations.
- Design new materials as per customer requirements and manage communication with all suppliers to design new compounds and maintain expert knowledge on same.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to all materials to increase efficiency of all polymer processes and collaborate with process engineering team to forecast requirements.
- Design and recommend innovative improvements to all processes and monitor all competitor activities and determine all quality specifications for all new materials.
- Provide support to all business units and provide support to all plastic injection molding techniques.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Petroleum