- Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
- Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance to capital expenditure.
- Ensure accuracy for all operational requirements for projects and achieve all investment objectives.
- Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies.
- Provide support to all operations and extension requests.
- Manage work as per component technical resource for all Water System Plans and assist to prepare all capital plans and project requirements.
- Analyze all engineering activities for all internal and external departments.
- Prepare required presentation for all regulatory agencies.
- Develop required to enhance performance of planning projects.
- Manage all communication and provide efficient feedback for all processes.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all common tools and processes.
- Prepare plans and schedule for all project delivery.
- Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports.
- Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends.
- Maintain an efficient performance of all schedule and analyze all software tools and assist in transmission and distribution of all various projects.
- Administer all distribution and transmission system.
- Manage all customer site and maintain product suite for all applications.
- Evaluate all alternative transmissions for all distribution systems and install all required AMSC products.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil