- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve runtime.
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders.
- Develop and review production plan with Managers for approval.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Escalate complex issues to Manager for resolution.
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions.
- Communicate production status to Mangers and Customers on regular basis.
- Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to execute job orders.
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Monitor production progress and ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives.
- Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Diploma - Civil