- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation, testing and start-up.
- System monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting operational problems.
- Specify, design and build programs to be installed on the equipment.
- Select and configure other automation devices, such as VFDs for automation/control;
- Modify existing programs from customer requirements;
- Provide guidance to Field Service Engineers in programming, repair, installation and maintenance of PLC systems.
- Provide technical support in developing and improving processes.Performs other duties as required.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication