- G.N.M / B.SC (prometric exam cleared)
- Medical passport ready with attested documents preferred
- Clinic nurses work closely with patients throughout the intake process to help doctors develop treatment plans and strategies.
- The clinic nurse asks patients questions about current symptoms, medical histories, and medications to provide doctors with a complete understanding of a patients current medical needs and background.
- In some cases, clinic nurse will also conduct preliminary tests such as blood pressure and respiratory checks.
- Many of a clinic nurses duties involve providing direct support and assistance for the facilitys doctors.
- A clinic nurse may prepare equipment or other instruments for a doctor or assist with procedures during a patients stay.
- This aspect of the role requires a clinic nurse to rapidly shift between tasks and duties depending on where doctors need the most assistance.
Administer Care and Medication:
- Clinic nurses also provide direct care to patients, including administering medication or treatments.
- They may change the dressing on a wound, apply topical treatments, or administer medication via intravenous methods or direct injection.
- Clinic nurses also follow up with patients to determine whether courses of treatment are effective and assess patients during follow-up appointments.
- Clinic nurses contribute to successful long- and short-term treatment through careful observation of patients on initial and follow-up visits.
- They may take note of changes in a patients overall health, recovery progression, and reactions to treatment, updating patient records to reflect new information.
- Clinic nurses also report any problems or potential issues that they observe directly to doctors.
- Clinic nurses also ensure that facilities are clean and prevent the spread of disease by sanitizing and maintaining equipment.
- They follow proper disposal procedures for potentially hazardous materials including needles and tubing and clean equipment that is used by multiple patients within the facility.
- Typically, clinic nurses are assigned to a particular station and tasked with maintaining and sanitizing that stations equipment.
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Nursing