- Must have 3 Exp in wooden furniture manufacturing only.
- Ensure all the plant & equipements is maintained efficiently to give lowest life cycle cost & obtained optimal manufacturing efficiently.
- Carry out corrective, preventive, periodic maintenance activities as per the schedule to keep all the factory equipment in perfect condition.
- Monitor and control the spare parts availability & consumption in order to meet the machinery breakdowns effectively.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationship with all the employee groups and functions in order to promote good industrial relations.
- Attend all the trouble shooting in all the machine in order to minimize the break-down time & to increase the availability.
- Ensure operational safety at all times to prevent the accidents and to create safety environment.
- Smooth production as per estimation make in proper plant or program to be prepared.
- Supervise the maintenance & operators, helpers.
- Follow up the machine operation.
- Daily operation of the plant and solves technical problems related to production &materials.
- To maintain house-keeping in the plant & machine surrounding.
- Maintain the all kind of production, spares & maintenance documents, keep the material consumption account & make sure interlink between both departments.
- Prepare the requisition of the necessary items.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the performance & efficiency.
- Quality monitoring & control, analysis of rejection & breakdown.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical