- Communicate promptly to the customers about the dispatch details.
- Analyze internal situation and anticipate problems in delays.
- Ensure movement of Finished goods to appropriate location and update the data in automated system.
- Generate delivery details and ensure packing of materials as per the order specification.
- Generate invoice for the packed material.
- Generate all other shipping documents, / excise documents.
- Deal with casual workers and improve their productivity in Material movement, packing and dispatching.
- Allocate work effectively and with the given team effectively handle dispatches.
- Conduct training on material handling system to all existing and new workers.
- Interact with transporters / vendors periodically and appraise them about their services.
- Receives and gives input for continual improvement.
- Receive and verify transporters bills and give clearance to accounts for payment.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+