- Good design/drawing skills, including computer-aided design (CAD)
- excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Creative ability, imagination and enthusiasm.
- A concern for the environment and an understanding of conservation issues.
- a practical outlook.
- Good observation skills and an eye for detail.
- To create and develop designs for landscaped environments for major land developments, public spaces, business parks, building sites, recreational lands, and private gardens, from initial concept through design development to detailed design and tender documents. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of preliminary sketches and design details for hardscape and softscape.
- Supervise and provide direction to the Landscape Architects and CADD Technicians and ensure the technical quality and timely completion of all design work, coordination of plans and specifications with the other disciplines.
- Coordinate with in-house engineers and out of house sub consultants.
- Prepare landscape and hardscape specifications, selection of materials, and selection of plants and contribute to the cost estimation process.
- Prepare landscape design presentation(s) story boards and manage the presentation production and the sample boards.
- Analyze environmental impact studies, and traffic related reports information.
- Provide input to site supervision of landscape construction works such as; answer requests for design clarifications, review material submittals, attend site meetings and perform site inspections.
- Assist Project Managers in preparations of T&F proposals by providing related Landscape information
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Arch - Architecture