- Develop Java code that meets design and architectural requirements and supports system testing.
- Understand the impact of changes across the application.
- Operate effectively, and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and escalate issues effectively.
- Discuss aspects of the design with architects to check understanding and raise concerns
- Enhance and maintain existing application software, continually providing support for internally developed applications
- Accurately communicate development status on a regular basis to team leads
- Assist the production support team in defect analysis
- Experience with Java EE (Java 2 EE) and SQL required. Experience with at least one of Weblogic, Websphere or JBoss application server required.
- Experience in Spring framework (Boos, core, rest, Batch), JSON, REST, Structs, MVC, Eclipse,
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+