- Developing and administering Human Resources plans and procedures
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review
- Planning, organizing and controlling the activities and actions of HR Department
- Developing HR department goals & objectives
- Implementing and revising company s compensation program
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company s salary budget
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate training to increase the engagement and capability of employees.
- Support managers in driving a performance culture and ensuring optimum employee engagement across the Company
- Managed and order supplies within the budget guidelines of the organization.
- Composed correspondence/reports for own or manager's signature.
- Conducted bookkeeping, purchasing, accounting, inventory control, and clerical/administrative functions.
- Assisted with budget preparations; handled accounts; bank deposits; maintained ledgers; and prepared financial reports
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Candidate will be taking care of the financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Responsible for maintaining data, data entry and admin
Salary: INR 70,000 - 1,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce