- Maintenance of fire and safety equipment on daily basis is one of the main duties of fireman.
- Go for safety rounds in each shift, checking the equipments, hose pipes, fire hydrants, pumps etc.
- Enforcing preventive, protective and precautionary measures against outbreak of Fire, sabotage and other subversive activities.
- Checking the service entrance gate security where all out going and returnable materials are checked and their gate passes are documented and preserved.
- All the details of fire incidents and the fire fighting operations are recorded in minute detail. Maintenance of fire fighting equipments are recorded in a register by the on duty officer date wise.
- In order to ensure the fire safety of all facilities under their care, a Fire Safety Officer performs many different tasks.
- The Fire Safety Officer performs regular fire safety inspections of all facilities under their care, ensuring that they meet all necessary codes and regulations. They also respond to fire emergencies and arson crimes, investigating and reporting the causes of fire and taking appropriate responsive actions.
- Responsible for acquiring necessary buildings permits, so they must remain knowledgeable of the permit procedures and requirements.
- Performing maintenance, submitting work orders for building updates, and implementing any necessary disciplinary actions.
- To maintain fire safety and adequately educate others.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization