- Assume role of primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
- Accommodation Free
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+