- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to
- ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- May draft detailed multi-view drawings of assemblies and sub assemblies.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine
- design factors.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Confer with document originators to resolve discrepancies and compile required changes
- to ISO work instructions and other related documents.
- Design and plan the layout of electrical assemblies to customer requirements;
- communicating details with Manufacturing and Test.
- Direct field testing of products and systems on first run items.
- Responsible for the preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, schedules, account
- codes, budgets, and change orders.
- Coordinates quantity estimates by obtaining and analyzing data on unit labor costs and
- unit material costs to reduce costs and increase production.
- Communications and updates estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on
- revisions and changes to the project.
- Responsible for the preparation of final project reports including obtaining historical data
- and information.
- Conducts a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data,
- information, and calculations.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining the departmental policies, procedures, and manuals
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical