- 1. inspect high & low voltage terminations, splicing, cable pulling operations and substations
2. inspect above and below ground electrical installations
3. inspect and/or test transformer and switch gear oil
4. inspect on electrical motors, generators, transformers, switches and other miscellaneous items.
5. Review and comments on revisions and industry standard
6. Review and comments on QC program developed by construction contractors
7. Perform in-depth review to verify conformity with engineering standards and specifications on project design and construction stage.
8. Write inspection reports, non-compliance reports; prepare and maintain inspection reports
9. Train junior personnel
10. Review inspection waiver requests
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time