- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
- Draw master sketches to scale showing relation of proposed installations to existing facilities and exact specifications and dimensions.
- Measure factors that affect installation and arrangement of equipment, such as distances to be spanned by wire and cable.
- Study work order requests to determine type of service, such as lighting or power, demanded by installation.
- Visit proposed installation sites and draw rough sketches of location.
- Determine the order of work and the method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Diploma - Electrical
Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Engineering Design, R&D
Full Time, Permanent