- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role:Stenographer/Data Entry Operator
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, BCA - Computers, B.Com - Commerce, B.A - Any Specialization