- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support & network.
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Support in tracking hardware, software & software license inventory
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
- Support on backup, network monitoring support
- Structured cabling support
- Access Control system support
- Wireless network support
- Support for Mobile devices
- Daily & monthly incidence report management
- Network Access equipment support Wireless Access points
- Updating Operating system & antivirus.
- Resolve concerns with software or hardware as necessary, and resolve technical and complex system concerns
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:IT Hardware
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+