- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Role:Civil Engineer-Land Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Civil, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Sisco Jobs LLP
Contact Company:Sisco Jobs LLP
Address :D-9/4, NBA Tower A3, First Floor, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, Tamilnadu - 620018,India
Reference Id:Job ID - 33311019