- Shall be familiar with Site construction include excavation, installation of Pre-cast and cast in site concrete works, structural fabrications and installations, trenching woks, resource management, etc.
- Generally responsible for implementations of all civil works at Commercial, Industrial and Residential project sites.
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements and observance of safety requirements.
- Proficient in supervising & controlling of site activities along with overall monitoring to expedite their safety providing valuable suggestions for efficiency enhancements.
- Maintaining quality procedures manual and ensure the awareness of all employees with regards to the criticaly of quality and the adopted standards.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the civil work groups at site.
- Coordinates with consultants representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards.
- Assuring the implementation of quality and safety aspects at the site.
- Planning of daily work as per the instructions from the project engineer.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil