- Review set up sheets and specifications to determine setup procedure, machining
- sequence and dimensions. Reads complex blueprints, bill of materials, and other specifications to determine product requirements.
- Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and position in machine spindles as specified
- using hand tools or insert cutting tools.
- Selects fixtures, part holding, and tooling to machine parts as necessary.
- Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
- Confirms conformance of finished work to specifications, using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and gages.
- Identifies workmanship and material defects and deficiencies and initiates program changes when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Salary: INR 80,000 - 1,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Mechanical