- Need Only Female Candidates
- Responsible for achieving the sales & collection targets of assigned area from existing customers within given budget.
- Identify new customers and penetrate the market.
- Supervise territory, directs and contact dealers / distributors for incremental sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with the dealers and the key customers associated with them.
- Understand end consumer requirements and provide inputs to the product development team.
- Builds growth opportunities leveraging the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled client reviews.
- Implements pipeline management practices while maintaining opportunities in Salesforce.com on a weekly basis.
- Implements pipeline management practices while maintaining opportunities on a weekly basis.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management