- Drive sales of credit cards through partnered Retail Stores.
- Drive productivity, manage costs of acquisition and ensure compliant sourcing processes.
- Build and nurture relationships with the branch managers, key employees and the Regional Managers.
- Single point of contact for all issues that the branches face for their day to day operations.
- Update the stores on all approvals, declines, incentives earned etc.
- Train and motivate key branch employees to Cross Sell cards.
- Recruit train and motivate Branch Relationship executives and Managers.
- Responsible for increasing approval rates through right sourcing.
- Develop strategies to increase sales volumes, manage costs and source through different channels.
- Ability to manage teams, motivate and grow sales executives.
- Understand basic labor regulations, administrative responsibilities in managing agencies sales teams.
- Monitor and develop sales teams, ensure sales force effectiveness.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Area Sales Manager
Role: Area Sales Manager