- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Maintains employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Verifies correctness of invoices.
- Present Invoice and all types of vouchers in tally.
- Receive all petty cash transactions; verify all transactions with supporting documents.
- Performs accounts payable month end close functions and reconciliations
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
"Sisco Jobs was incorporated in 2007, we are one of the fastest growing HR Service providing companies in India with a national presence through a network of strategic alliances, sourcing professionals to various organizations, enriching their human capital and enabling individuals to optimize their career choices. Sisco Jobs is specialized in Recruitment services, Training, People development programs and Temporary work force solutions."
View Contact Details+